joehoyle’s Blog

Just another WordPress.com weblog

“A RISING SUPERSTAR

Foto 2015-10-08 11 42 42 Foto 2015-10-08 11 45 43 Foto 2015-10-08 11 48 16 Foto 2015-10-08 13 14 15 Foto 2015-10-08 12 12 17 Foto 2015-10-08 11 50 40 Foto 2015-10-08 12 19 31

Lika längtat som alltid åker jag till Stockholm igen på möte och event. Så efter att läst en liten artikel om mig själv vilket känns himla skumt (tror dock hon missförstod mig lite med antalet läsare hihi), inte varje dag man ser sig själv i papperform, och en kopp kaffe hoppade jag på MTR Express mot huvudstaden! Lite kul grej hände på Starbucks dock, satt där i min egna bubbla då jag hör ett gäng engelsktalande snubbar sitter och viskar “om tjejen vid bordet bredvid”. Jag tänkte inte så mycket på det tills två av dem kommer fram och ena säger “My friend is very shy but he thinks you’re very beautiful and wanted so say hi.”, jag tackade och log för vem gillar inte en komplimang liksom, och så fortsätter kompisen “I think you’re very pretty and I was wondering if we could become friends”. Det är ju uppenbart vad “become friends” betydde och jag var inte intresserad så jag tackade för komplimangen och tackade nej. Lyckligtvis tog killarna detta väldigt bra och korsförhörde mig inte heller om varför man inte är intresserad. Hursomhelst, olyckligtvis är tåget fast i Skövde för tillfället pga en personpåkörning i Töreboda… Dom sa i högtalarna att personer är på plats för att undersöka händelsen och att det kan ta upp till 2 timmar så man kan ju gissa hur det gick med personen… Så hemskt, olycka eller inte. Man får ju hoppas att det inte gick så illa som det låter. Om man ska se nåt ljus i mörkret så finns det Wi-Fi ombord på MTR Express, jag har Netflix tillhands som även har lagt till Community och jag har med mig fika.
I’m on my way to Stockholm for meetings and events which is as yearned as always. So after I had read an article about myself in the news paper which feels hella weird (I think she misunderstood me with the amount of readers tho hihi), not everyday you see yourself in paper form, and a cup of coffee later I hopped on MTR Express towards the capital city of Sweden. A funny thing happened at Starbucks tho, I sat there in my own bubble and I hear a group of english speaking dudes sit and whisper ”about the girl at the table next to them”. I didn’t think much about it until two of them approached me and one of the dudes said ”My friend is very shy but he thinks you are very beautiful and wanted to say hi”, I thanked him and smiled because who doesn’t like a compliment, and the friend continues ”I think you are very pretty and I was wondering if we could become friends”. It is obvious what ”become friends” meant and I wasn’t interested so I thanked for the compliment and politely turned down his offer. Luckily the dudes took this vey well and didn’t give me the third degree of why I wasn’t interested. Anyways, now my train is stuck in Skövde because someone has been hit by a train in Töreboda… They said in the speakers that there are people at the location to investigate the situation and it can take up to 2 hours so you can guess how it went for the person… So terrible, accident or not. Let’s just hope it turns out to not be as bad as it sounds. To bring at least some light to the situation MTR Express has free wi-fi, I have Netflix which has added Community and I’ve brought *fika.

Advertisements

4 Comments»

  Ireth wrote @

Njut av kaffet och filmerna!

  Rene wrote @

Det var längesen du postade bilder på dig själv :c

  Miss Naily wrote @

Bor du i Alingsås? Gud vad världen e liten:)

  Darthon Newman wrote @

The first time I was put on display in the paper for track & field and competitive fighting, it struck me with a strange feeling as well. 80% of me thoroughly enjoyed it. The remaining 20% caused me a feel slightly nervous and overtly critical of how I was being portrayed to hundreds and thousands of people.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: